Seiyuu Radio no Ura Omote

Also agreed on the people who said they like the manga's cover better. It was actually the reason why I clicked on this title. It fits the series's plotline better.

I really don’t like that kind of stalker stuff that happened at the end of chapter 5 from the shimizu’s knight guy. Just seems kinda creepy to me.

@chibikei just asking but is this really yuri/shoujo ai? cause I've seen multiple manga tagged wrong on this site and only mangadex and anilist tag this as yuri.

@taffyx30 well.... with 6 chapters (and i just finished reading it a while ago)... there is a shoujo-ai vibe to it... as for whether its yuri, i dunno

@chibikei i know that part but there are manga that have the shoujo-ai tag which aren't and if people are gonna be putting shoujo ai tags wrongly shouldn't Hunter x Hunter, Haikyu and manga with close male friends have a shounen ai tag?

Power Uploader
@taffyx30 From what I can tell, it is not advertised as yuri by publisher, but Japanese readers call it yuri based on what they see.
EPh3BjYVAAIMNBs
(novel illustration, NSFW)
For what it's worth, Yuri Navi, a news site specializing in the genre, calls the series yuri. Still not official though.

id love to see this come out more frequently as from what I've seen in the later chapter panels seem pretty good but I'm just glad its still being translated.

@taffyx30 tbh HxH and Haikyu doesnt feel ShounenAi to me.... if i wanna go there, i feel it should at least be at Kyo Kara Maou level... I watched that before i knew the existence of yaoi.
so yeah, i think shoujo-ai is just right... not the level of yuri though.

@chibikei some of these manga are tagged shoujo-ai when the girls are just best friends it sounds plausible to use the shounen ai tag the same way.

this might be the only manga i'll actually buy if it gets an official EN translation

This is actually cute. Looking forward to their growth. I want the series to be long like demon slayer or I don't know just make it longer than the average ones? T_T It's so beautiful and very charming. I think it would be pretty amazing since it's doesn't also involved the relationship between the two, but also their talent developing and I don't know the broadening of their experience and meeting new characters, which would be with them in the series. I don't know what I'm saying. I know this is just a wishful thinking. Thank you for the people who translated this for us!! T_T <3

ALSO, THE COMEDY SINCE THERE'S A COMEDY TAG.

Yes, I'm just eager. :"D

Dex-chan lover
This is shaping up to be exceptional. The storytelling is snappy and believable, and the art is impressive for being so dialogue heavy. This could be a classic.

this kinda slaps....too bad its coming out so slowly :( translators thank you for the hard work

Users who are viewing this thread