Sekai de Ichiban "Kawaii" Amamiya-san, Nibanme wa Ore - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Group Leader
Joined
May 14, 2026
Messages
171
I was gonna write a note page about Hibari Kyouka, but I'll leave that for a future chapter.

So, instead, here's a quick small (fun?) fact: Whenever Kouki is being hikari, he talks in a higher-pitched voice. And, he also switches his pronoun from the masculine ore (俺) to the feminine watashi (私)

Chapter 23, the final chapter of Volume 4, will be in 1 to 2 weeks.
I plan to also post the omake chapter from Volume 4 alongside with it, so it'll be a double upload the next time you saw me here.

Thanks for reading!

Join our Discord for instant chapter updates!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Messages
104
Honestly, fuck parents like Hibari's mum. May she grow old and alone in a smelly old person's home, and may Hibari live a happy life and never visit her!
 

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 26, 2019
Messages
3,091
yeap, so far everything is going as predicted :huh:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 3, 2018
Messages
1,198
I feel like it's been a very long time since we've seen him actually work his Hikari job. I feel like him being forced into a mini fashion show is a way to make up for her absence :3 Welcome back Hikari!
I mean... why can't both Amamiya and Harema try convincing her? Why does it have to be purely Harema?? Especially if Amamiya can sympathize with it, then she also can have a say to convincing Hibari or her mom.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Messages
1,390
Having the inciting moment be just a phone call feels once again so artificial and clumsy. There's something about this manga that just comes across as "minimum effort writing" to me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top