Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! - Vol. 5 Ch. 34

Aggregator gang
What the hell is this and what is it doing in my li-oh wait it's Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki but translated... Alright!

Double-page supporter
Chiaki is definitely not straight, and it's not just about her straight satisfaction boobs.

also Risa Taneda as Harumi is actually perfect

Contributor
Looks like it got licensed... and the official english name is allowed to be set as the main name on Mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
Drama CDs always fill me with hope that an anime adaptation isn’t too far fetched

Dex-chan lover
That dithering on the first page is kind of weird. I can't tell if it's deliberate or some kind of artifact. The red in the hair makes me think deliberate, but the fact it also applies to the volume cover in the corner makes me think artifact. If it is intentional it would look a lot better if it had been taken further and gone for the PC98 aesthetic.

Dex-chan lover
Chiaki is into a lot more than just boobs, I always knew she was a true woman of culture and varied tastes !

Dex-chan lover
Author is really... poop, wow, like of all things he/she could've chose XD

Aahhhh damn the color pages!!!! But I want Chiaki's cousin in color toooooooooooooooo

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata @marianolinx
i think what the author’s avatar representing isn’t poop. it’s a seaweed

heck, her pen name is Konbu Wakame. literally means two kinds of diffetent seaweed used in japanease culinary

Fed-Kun's army
At first, I thought that the representative character of this author is poop. Well, poop can be accidentally read as boob. So it's good!
(But then I realize that the author's name is some type of seaweed, Wakame seaweed)

Users who are viewing this thread