Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! - Vol. 8 Ch. 71

Supporter
This is a beautiful ending to one of my most favorite manga. I loved that last panel, "From now on and forever"... Thanks for all the hard work in bringing each chapter and tranlating them. \o

Dex-chan lover
Wow did feel the ending was coming but still a shock to me. Loved the entire story and hope we get some epilogues for the characters. I really want the sister/mentor to get some boobs she can admire too!

Thanks translating the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
Good bye, Hana! Good bye, Chiaki! I'll miss you a lot

Thanks for the translation

HEY HEY WHAT DA YA MEAN IT'S ENDED 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

btw thanks for your work author san

Dex-chan lover
"Even when my tits get all old and saggy?"
"Well, there's always plastic surgery."

Felt like a really short chapter but I'm surprised it went on for as long as it did.
Good end to a manga that was far better than it had any right to be.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I'm going to be completely honest, that last panel made me tear up. There's just something so wholesome and beautiful about growing old together and you don't see it enough at the end of yuri, or even at the end of a romance, rather. So just seeing them old, wrinkled and in love choked me up. Even now, I'm still choking up thinking about it.

Thank you so much for this.

Dex-chan lover
This dumb memey manga had no right being this good!!! I'll miss this one.

Thanks for the ride!

Dex-chan lover
I was really hoping Akira (Cousin) would get a chance to grope some boobs before this ended. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
As abrupt as the ending sorta was, I liked it overall. I hope to find a woman whose boobs I can wholeheartedly love and proclaim as the best in the world. I imagine Chiaki has been a role model to some of us; let's not let her lessons go to waste people.

Thank you for the translation (if you haven't I hope you get to squeeze some boobs TL. Or, alternatively, have your own boobs squeezed should you have them. Cheers).

Dex-chan lover
I love endings that just all of a sudden show them old!! Thanks for the long ride fellow boobers.
Most importantly, thank u boob scanners <3<3

Users who are viewing this thread