Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki!

Dex-chan lover
There is already a fondle this, fondle that manga out there (some sort of illness as the manga says), which is terrible.

I'll just follow this series, it's relevant to my... research.

Dex-chan lover
Description : "If she doesn't fondle breasts, she can't perform at her best in archery." Need a future research.

Dex-chan lover
So it go straight to fondle breast but no romance or yuri tag ? friend with benefit huh

Not really, but people would've probably been way less lenient ("sexism!"), and the score would've been significantly lower, if the protagonist was a guy.

Power Uploader
I'm looking into TLing this, but aside from my physical copy that I have no idea how to scan properly, there's only two chapters up online to work off of. If anyone has tank RAWs that they're willing to share, feel free to swing by /u/'s translation thread.

@Wildfire_desu

there's no such thing as a breast fetish, breasts are inherently sexual

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partialism

" Partialism is categorized as a fetishistic disorder in the DSM-5 of the American Psychiatric Association only if it causes significant psychosocial distress for the person or has detrimental effects on important areas of their life"

Sounds like it describes the protagonist in this manga perfectly.

Dex-chan lover
@gvielma. Yes and no. Humans are THE only mammal out of 4000-5000 species, including other hominids, in which their breasts remain engorged when not lactating. The purpose for this is simple, sexual signalling and displaying the females viability as mate (basically having boobs, particularly larger ones displays that she has the resources available to her to do so and therefore raise healthy young); so yes while humans use breasts for feeding their young, just like any other mammal, they are actually used more frequently as a sexual signal.

Humans are fucking weird animals.

Users who are viewing this thread