Sekai de Ichiban Warui Majo - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

Wait i only kept this in my bookmarks because i totally shipped these two (idc about the main couple) but wHAT???? I refuse to believe that it's poison, even while knowing that Pamela kills her employers as the omake said. But please, no 😢

Still kinda squealed when they kissed tbh

It looks like he enjoyed that kiss
It’s the first one in this story
Thank you for the chapter

Group Leader
Poison aside I still heavily ship these two. They're really cute jnvgkmbfgk

Dex-chan lover
Man even the manga openly talking about it doesnt make me like the fact that Jude is such a wishy washy cunt in the recent chapters

They're cute together but Pamela is really toxic, don't really want to ship them till Pamela changes

God I hate Pamela xjjzzjzm
there are hints that she could redeem herself through a character arc with Jude
But I think now that she has drugged him, it will require her to almost lose him, and realize what he means to her when it is or almost is too late
either way I agree that Pamela is too toxic
Folks if your partner kills people and then drugs you so that you will change your morals, a core of your character...

Also I don't think Jude was into the kiss as much as he felt a sense of sadness and resignation, for being unable to change Pamela and knowing Pamela was now resorting to using force on him - the relationship they could have had, the way things were going seemingly well, it all just fell apart

honestly, i just can't find it in myself to ship jude and pamela

they have their cute moments but she's too toxic

Users who are viewing this thread