Sekai de Ichiban Warui Majo - Vol. 7 Ch. 28

i completely agree with some of the comments saying the ending was rushed.
i really liked the story and was satisfied with emma and the professor's ending, but there seemed to be many things that didn't make sense.
pamela's character was made out to be so powerful and unforgiving, so the 'hide and seek' game she was playing with emma was kinda random

Double-page supporter
he probably tricked her into signing a marriage contract.

This is one of my favorites ! It was nice finally reading the end ! Quinta is really the best

Fed-Kun's army
I enjoyed this story a lot.
Still got my qualms, though.
Thanks for translating!!!

About Pamela.
I think it was pretty obvious that Pamela was lonely. The first she's introduced in full, she's excited to finally come across Quinta once again. Her emotions are always tied to the existence of Quinta. Even details like shopping, she did because she had someone she was excited to see. Her life as an all-powerful witch meant she could only ever connect with someone who is as powerful as her. She was almost able to with Jude but his resolve whether being evil or good weren't strong enough which is also why she had a bit of enjoyment coming across Nicol who showed some gusto. So the hide-and-seek fight is her making sure that she could have another Quinta in her life again even if it's a second generation. The ending of having her sleep forever is the same as how original Quinta decided to retire.

I do hate that the sleeping restriction was belatedly introduced though. There were no hints anywhere in the story for it since it seemed like original Quinta didn't have any restrictions either. Strange that they felt they needed to add that bit. I don't think it was a necessary detail seeing as they beat her anyway.

About Emma.
I wish the story continued on because the Emma and Nestor relationship needs a bit more development for me. Or I guess I needed more inner monologues from Emma since she struggled so much with her identity as Quinta and it's solved with a moment of 'I finally enjoy magic'. Or that she just needed a mentor sort of thing but it comes only in the last chapters.

im kinda glad they didnt explore the whole q is immortal and prof is human bec id be so broken hearted. i mean if they made her human again she'd just be a corpse and even if she lived out a human lifespan, she wouldn't age. ah. just hinking about it already makes my heart ache. i fell in love with the gand. i never knew there'd be a gang. i love it.

overall a marvelous read ❤️

Fed-Kun's army
aaaah it ends 😭 i'm enjoying it so much that it ends too fast 😭 i love Emma and Nestor more than they love each other, and i love Feeyo so much i'd die for him!

i need at least one more chapter that focuses on Emma and Nestor. i wish there was a special chapter where they visit her grandpa and then Nestor asks for her hand in marriage. Like i wanna see how it goes 😭

Dex-chan lover
honestly could have used a bit more breathing room but the research was always a MacGuffin so the consequences are nil, if Emma and Nestor got more story we’d have to get into Emma outliving Nestor so I’m satisfied with that, Jude realizing a braindead Nestor would be worse than his inferiority complex wraps up his character arc

actually I dislike Pamela‘s ending the worst, she was a cold blooded murderer so I won’t say she should be redeemed per se but her loneliness never getting wrapped up because she’s in an eternal sleep and Jude keeping her like that is just so… yuck

Users who are viewing this thread