Sekai de Ichiban Warui Majo

Contributor
Professor, I missed you!!!!! <3 Now on to hunt the chapters I missed...

Contributor
"magic skeletal moose" seriously underrepresents how lovably adorable it is, though.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, Träumerei Scans, you guys are angels<33 Thank you so much for the update >w< & wow, Quinta sure is smart, being able to realize what her feelings towards the professor are like.

I like this manga. It doesn't feel very shojo even though the demographic says so. I excitedly await more chapters.

Thank you so much for translating this manga :)
This is one of my favourite shoujo manga

Need so much more please! <3

Things I love about this story:
1. Strong female protagonist, but none of that "I'm-stupidly-stubborn-and-won't-accept-help-from-anybody" nonsense.
2. Not an insta-love romance.
3. Art is nice.
4. Doesn't feel like every other shoujo I've ever read, lots of action to keep things interesting!
5. Horantlers. And I want a plushie of tiny Feeyo. Just sayin'.

This manga is so interesting. I find the characters very likeable and I really like nestor and quinta's dynamic. It has the right amount of 'doki doki' moments and it's not very cheesy unlike other shoujo mangas.

Dex-chan lover
"has lived over 300 years" and "she's actually only 16 years old" something doesn't add up lol

Fun fact, Gilroy is an Irish name and people and that family line have red or blond hair, it would be nice if when creating characters authors would do some fucking research about the names they use.

@thelasthallow
Two months too late, but Nestor is not a Gilroy. He’s adopted. The rest of the Gilroy family has blonde hair in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
This one's a cutie, and it has a pretty good plot too! And of course, mini Feeyo being so adorable is a plus XD

mrf

Not really my cup of tea or maybe I'm not in the mood.

Wow, I am so angry. Words cannot express the boiling rage I feel deeply rooted in Jude’s betrayal. I mean, I knew it was going to happen, but this just makes me so ANGER!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread