Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai ~Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita~ - Ch. 48.2

Dex-chan lover
Thats explain how he get the info and the nearest location, of the secret item (The Job Changing Book) that the pope said few people new about

And is nice to see those shitholes die by forced to protect somebody, and karmic stabbing in the back

Dex-chan lover
Well we all saw this coming.

hopefully the possession is temporary and hopefully mc fit the requirements to tame a few more guardians
she mentiones ruri being "still asleep" so its likely not possession but 2 souls in one body
I guess the Demon Lord has been a passenger ever since Ruri accidentally job changed to Demon Lord. She probably quickly hid her existence and changed Noah's job to hide her tracks. Since then she's probably just been biding her time until she could get revenge but at over time she likely became very heavily influenced by Ruri's emotions. She'll either be on the chill side and want MC to continue acting as a liason for peace between species or go full yandere.
Lilcarla isnt a "demon lord" she was a "monster tamer" who was called a demon lord, same as MC, she raised an army and attacked the country just like MC is doing but lost

Fed-Kun's army
This is great but also cheap and stupid. Ruri is great and I love her platonically 😤 I wondered when Lilcarla would appear

Dex-chan lover
Lilcarla isnt a "demon lord" she was a "monster tamer" who was called a demon lord, same as MC, she raised an army and attacked the country just like MC is doing but lost
I forgot about that detail actually but from the first chapter Ruri WAS the one who tore off the page from the Job Change book. We'll probably get the full details next chapter anyway but it's clear that Ruri DID job change to Demon Lord and for some reason Noah was job changed to Monster Tamer. Safety measure perhaps?

Dex-chan lover
I forgot about that detail actually but from the first chapter Ruri WAS the one who tore off the page from the Job Change book. We'll probably get the full details next chapter anyway but it's clear that Ruri DID job change to Demon Lord and for some reason Noah was job changed to Monster Tamer. Safety measure perhaps?
in the first chapter its clear that it activated for Noa, time stopped for Ruri but not him and the pages swirled around him not ruri and hes the one whos job changed

its much more likely her soul took residence in the body back then, maybe had been lingering in the ruins since she died waiting for a suitable host

Dex-chan lover
Just like every other genius reader I also thought she's the demon lord. But demon lord being a seperate identity within her feels unnecessary. Maybe give her an adult body transformation when she's Li'lcarla so she's BigCarla instaed of Li'l carla

Dex-chan lover
It's been so long, I don’t remember anything hinting at Ruri having a class change or being possessed. Were the ruins the class change tome was found in named after Lilcarla?

Fed-Kun's army
So when is the real Demon Lord going to show up? They teased her so long ago and we haven't seen anything new. I don't even remember if we know her name yet.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the Demon Lord has been a passenger ever since Ruri accidentally job changed to Demon Lord. She probably quickly hid her existence and changed Noah's job to hide her tracks. Since then she's probably just been biding her time until she could get revenge but at over time she likely became very heavily influenced by Ruri's emotions. She'll either be on the chill side and want MC to continue acting as a liason for peace between species or go full yandere.
she isn't really the demon lord, lilcarla was the previous monster tamer, people just called her a demon lord

Users who are viewing this thread