Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai ~Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita~ - Ch. 49.2

Double-page supporter
guess I'll just let this build for up a few chapters before reading this again.....thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
As far as I remember, isn't drake a monster now and people cannot understand what he said after becoming monster?

Dex-chan lover
As far as I remember, isn't drake a monster now and people cannot understand what he said after becoming monster?
I believe it was a human transformation here. They originally showed his monster language by having his text bubbles be a darker shade, but here they were regular bubbles

Dex-chan lover
They can't catch a break, can they? It would be nice if there's a bit of a progress related to his relationship with his people, like how Rimuru checks his domain every now and then.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah good call.
They catch her in the next chapter but gets one shotted and in the next chapter he collapses from exhaustion.
What the hell? Is this author a masochist? Why does the MC have to take consecutive L's for 40 chapters :questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
:meguuusad: Couldn't ask anything more than a "separation followed by timeskip"

Fed-Kun's army
“Sorry for doing this to her.” Well if you feel that bad about it then don’t do it? Why do I feel like it’s might go down the usual route of big bad actually being good.
considering what the pope was like... was she even "bad" to begin with?

Users who are viewing this thread