Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai: Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita - Vol. 11 Ch. 54.2

Dex-chan lover
Does she need him to claim the title of Demon Lord to get out, or is it something deeper?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

2 Chapters to go - will he also tame Lilcarla?

Dex-chan lover
"the real fight starts now"

are we starting this cycle again like in the battle with the pope?

Dex-chan lover
Ok it ends at chapter 56, does anyone knows if it actually is axed? Some stories naturally end out of nowhere like this, so I'm wondering if original ends the same or we would need to read the novel for the continuation.

Dex-chan lover
Ok it ends at chapter 56, does anyone knows if it actually is axed? Some stories naturally end out of nowhere like this, so I'm wondering if original ends the same or we would need to read the novel for the continuation.
I had a look at the web novel and it seems this is the intended ending.

Though it does also have a pretty extensive epilogue arc after this, but I am not sure if the manga will do those.

https://kakuyomu.jp/works/16816452219449457673

Dex-chan lover
Guy finally remembered he is a hero before a tamer.
"Let's settle our thousand year feud"
Thousaund year feud?
Birch you didn't even knew she existed until a few days ago :shamihuh:
Between the demon lord and the hero, of course. He should've already finished her off before job change.
I checked wn and ln chapter count and it seems to imply that this is the end and not axe per se. But it still feels rushed compared to the infinity fight with the pope.

Dex-chan lover
Guy finally remembered he is a hero before a tamer.

Between the demon lord and the hero, of course. He should've already finished her off before job change.
I kinda assumed that too, it's just that it still sounds dumb lol
I checked wn and ln chapter count and it seems to imply that this is the end and not axe per se. But it still feels rushed compared to the infinity fight with the pope.
I had a look at the web novel and it seems this is the intended ending.

Though it does also have a pretty extensive epilogue arc after this, but I am not sure if the manga will do those.

https://kakuyomu.jp/works/16816452219449457673
I guess it feels rushed because author wasted way too much time in the pope battle, unless in the light novel this battle is also super long and manga is cutting it short, but I suspect it's not the case.

So I guess it's technically not rushed, hell, not having the epilogue might be on purpose from the publisher, to try force people buy the light novel, either that or epilogue will be volume exclusive, though I doubt it.

Kinda a shame the ending feels rushed, but I guess better than being outright axed since it really is following the novel :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
I kinda assumed that too, it's just that it still sounds dumb lol

I guess it feels rushed because author wasted way too much time in the pope battle, unless in the light novel this battle is also super long and manga is cutting it short, but I suspect it's not the case.

So I guess it's technically not rushed, hell, not having the epilogue might be on purpose from the publisher, to try force people buy the light novel, either that or epilogue will be volume exclusive, though I doubt it.

Kinda a shame the ending feels rushed, but I guess better than being outright axed since it really is following the novel :thonk:
The intended ending for the main story is at chapter 56, which is how the main story ended in both LN and WN, but author made an after story arc for the WN that went for a little too long, this part wasn't published as a LN though since it wasn't originally planned

When the work was available in syosetu the after story arc was short, author deleted the WN later and moved it to kakuyomu (thats why most chapters have april 2nd as upload date), renamed the arc to epilogue and extended that arc for whatever reason and didn't even bother finishing

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The intended ending for the main story is at chapter 56, which is how the main story ended in both LN and WN, but author made an after story arc for the WN that went for a little too long, this part wasn't published as a LN though since it wasn't originally planned

When the work was available in syosetu the after story arc was short, author deleted the WN later and moved it to kakuyomu (thats why most chaptera have april 2nd as upload date), renamed the arc to epilogue and extended that arc for whatever reason and didn't even bother finishing
I see, yeah we are never getting that epilogue in manga form then :dogkek:

I suspect after pope arc the author kinda of either didn't know what to do or didn't care much anymore, since without the epilogue the story kinda of just stop, guess the epilogue is because they felt like continuing it, but then never continued it either, real shame since it had potential to be way better.

Users who are viewing this thread