Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai ~Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Shadow Walker

Yeah the whole alliance through child doesn’t really work on someone who didn’t grow up as a noble...

Dex-chan lover
oh, i sure wouldn't mind seeing our MC trample over the klngdom that killed his family.

Dex-chan lover
b!tch wants war to conquer under her terms, she actually doesn't care if he goes and kills the emperor, but she wouldn't get a part of the territory as they don't have an alliance at that moment, she lucked out thanks to the maid.

Supporter
She's a fucking idiot if she thinks the entire country would collapse just because one rich asshole who doesn't do anything was killed. If she thought it would spark civil war over who takes his place, she should say THAT. But won't he have a successor already, so no civil war?!

And noah, they're immortal so can't be in danger, right? Are they monsters, i can't remember?

Dex-chan lover
This woman is stupid beyond belief. Is he supposed to sit there and take it when people attack those close to him? Using that same logic, he has to sit there and take it whenever some other kingdom attacks anyone under him. He's the one with casus belli here and in a worst case scenario he just dumps somebody in the royal family back on as an undead.
Then she tries to send a spy as a peace offering? She's gonna be lucky if she doesn't get wiped off the map as it is right now if he doesn't get a report that it wasn't actually her soldiers attacking the village.

Dex-chan lover
At least the author recognizes how dumb the queen was, play stupid games win stupid prizes

Dex-chan lover
I mean, i feel like the emperor is just a puppet leader cause you have to be a protag to be both stupid and a world power

Dex-chan lover
Who the fuck is that girl at the end? When did MC tame a monster like that? Looking back, she doesn’t seem to have a collar, so I guess she really isn’t a tamed monster, but who the fuck is she?

Id be honest I'd totally have the same reaction as the mc in that situation. You don't just execute someone's family without being ready to get executed yourself.

If it was me i would kill them all in that room. Then aim to get bigger army maybe allot of demons.Then strike the kingdom, the mc is powerfull enough to do it. Or he can just go on a quest and level up constantly with his team to get stronger just to wipe the kingdom from the map. MC is not really stupid but he needs more tactics

Dex-chan lover
A paltry level 52 necromancer was capable of breaking the mc's chain like it was made of dirt? Is it only because his tamer level is so low? Because in pure raw power there's no way in hell a 52 necromancer could match a level 100 Hero.

@Doodads
She's probably one of the monsters of the forest that the wolf howl called. All the summoned monsters became subordinate, I think.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see why the king wouldn't hold his family hostage rather than anger him

Users who are viewing this thread