Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai ~Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Shadow Walker

Dex-chan lover
Will you edgy ass kids calm down? There's plenty of stories about MCs going rage mode and killing everyone who so much as snorts in their direction even from miles away. Go read that. Not every story has to be about you brats getting your rocks off on edgy ass murder-rampages just because you like an MC who can't use their head.

While I agree Ruri is a shit character so far, you folks' reasoning for it this time is childish.

Dex-chan lover
Thankfully the maid stops him. If not the Emperor will kick his ass back to lvl 1

Dex-chan lover
Damn I love this story. Shame Hinjaku Honyaku only has the first 26 WN chapters done. Anyone know if there is a batch or mtl translation of the other 101 chapters?

I'm pretty sure no one would give a shit if that hot garbage emperor got killed. He would be replaced and the world would keep spinning, with the knowledge that they really should not fuck with Noah.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think the queen thinks much of her daughter being a hostage. She seems willing to let her go through hell if it means accomplishing her goals.

Dex-chan lover
@Acidroach
More like a hostage. In the old days, leaders of nations would commonly take the children of other nations in order to seal a deal. If the other side breaks the deal, they can just execute their children. Alternatively, mistreating the children used as hostage would also be an offense and could lead to the dissolution of the deal. In the old days, whenever one side plans to cancel a deal, they would either send the hostage in their hands back to their parents or request for their child to be returned.

The king of a superior nation would even ask for the kings of their vassal nations to send their crown princes to them as hostage. Usually it would be called 'studying abroad' but in reality they're really just prisoners to keep their parents in line and to brainwash the children to consider the receiving nation's way of doing things as the correct one. The parents can't refuse either as refusing means they admit that they have plans to go against the superior king.

By volunteering their own children to be used as hostage, they show their sincerity in that they don't plan on going against the receiver of the hostage. Because if they have plans to go against the receiver, the receiver can simply execute the hostage. In the old days, hostage exchange was a common way of cementing peace between two nations or factions.

Or the queen could just be offering her daughter to be made the demon king's concubine and ensure that she has a way to control the demon king so that he will never become hostile to her.

wow the chapter is released after i red ongoing this manga lmao form ch 1

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan
it's the latter, she's just thinking about herself as per usual with these fantasy settings.

@Koyomiya
this would actually fly in a well written novel. We already know he just smashes the king (well duh, why would the author set him for a possible path to Demon Lord if he was planning otherwise?), and has to take care of the daughter of that wench.

Double-page supporter
Why didn't this poor MC think of going to the village and his brother before killing the emperor geez

@Rin2k @Aichan @Acidroach that sounds suitably deplorable. Unfortunately for her plans, I presume in either case, it doesn't quite work out the way that she hoped! 😂🤣🤦

I figured she was using her daughter as a slave/spy. But, her flagrant disregard for her life probably won't go over too well with the MC! 😂🤣🤦

LIKEWISE, I wonder if he fights his brother on the battlefield, if he can protect him through his abilities? Hmm…🤔

@exxp you mean, go to verify the story as true? Yeah, though that implies more nuanced writing, as well as more chapters/slower pacing to do so. 😂🤣 He'd have to spend the time doing that, which would slow down the pacing, which probably isn't what the author wanted. That's what a regular person would do, I'd think. Then go check the capital.

As for the brother who is alive, he could always contact him to find out WTF happened.

I expect that the author is gonna make the brothers fight each other in some way. That would fit the sort of situation that is common in these sorts of situations.

@Kayriel Are the kiddos demanding genocide again‽ To think society said that Millennials were too impulsive in the 1990s and early 2000s! 😂🤣🤣🤣🤦 I guess these Gen Z boyos want to outdo us? Heh. Go watch some 1980s action films to get your rocks off, kids! [Hands over some vintage Schwarzenegger.] There you go! Now, be a good kiddo & play nice with your friends while the adults talk about matters of consequence. 🤦🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🧐🙄

Double-page supporter
This MC is fucking all over the place, he definitely won’t disagree with taking the queens daughter, because he’s fucking dumb like that. He left his family in the same country he became enemies with... how retarded can you be?

Dex-chan lover
@quagzlor You didn't even have to create that hypothetical scenario. Iraq after removing Saddam Hussein gives us a tangible scenario to look at.

Dex-chan lover
Plenty of people have already stated this with all kinds of words, so i'll keep it short....it is actually starting to get very stupid that there's always a character that does nothing but being the Jiminy Cricket of MC...it's not the first manga nor it'll be the last, but still annoying
It'd have been better if it was the queen to stop him with her "queenly" way of using words, but she chickened out when the kid raged...and that's a bit sad

Fed-Kun's army
@FantasyMaster
think about it she almost flipped the last switch on a country destroying wmd anyone even those abnormally rational would have at least sharted

Users who are viewing this thread