Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai: Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - The Iron Will

Dex-chan lover
When people said that he being manipulated by the girl last chapter..

Fed-Kun's army
I forgot about this manga, I wish it was updated more frequently I love this one. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
you'd think he'd be at a disadvantage if you forgot the fact that this mc is the same hero that didn't really lose stats from the class change and used to be level 99

if i remmember right mr mc here got lvl 99 swordmanship way higher than the martial art he is using to fight people up to this point i wonder why he doesnt use sword...

Really? This chapter has been out for three-quarters of an hour and no-one has said the obvious yet? I am disappoint.

images_(2).jpg

Dex-chan lover
> Even when the Old man uses his body strengthening magic to transform it to Iron Man, MC's punch still had a shockwave which ignores the sturdy property pf iron and it will collapsed inside.
Its useless, though if MC can thought of that...

> Are you charmed by Jessica for being a witty Loli, and knowledgeable Loli and being a Strategic and Tactical planner Loli?
My heart has been wavered by her, and is starting to consider to plea for FBI-san for an exception....

Dex-chan lover
Chances are he's going to pull the "Argh, my victory is a close one. You are a worthy opponent, join me and take care of this city" kind of a moment

Dex-chan lover
it was just about time for the MC to receive some more defensive power, so this S Class Adventurer would fill in the role nicely. All his monsters are more about attack power than anything, which showed in their previous encounters, so this old man would fit in nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread