Sekai de Tadahitori no Mamono Tsukai ~Tenshoku Shitara Maou ni Machigawa Remashita~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Strategist Jessica

@Solipsist It's not a jab at the author/setting but rather a jab at the gods and considering the Church is going to be a prominent enemy we can see this mentality play out. The complaint seems to be revolving around fate and how classes force people into roles they may not want which probably happened with her i.e. she used to have another class but King was forced onto her by whatever the system is.

Dex-chan lover
Talk about backstabbing bitches lmao.

@ConstantErasing I mean, it's kind of naïve on your part to expect these kind of stories to be rated. Time and time again we've seen promising stuff down the gutter in favor of sales.

Guessing the little girl will be the demon king? I mean come on obviously a loli will be the actual demon king this is a japanese manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Xennith the thing is.. her class could change to king ro replace the mother, we already have the demon king (the class change of the MC)

@Knighto I thought the MC was a Monster tamer the same class as Lilicarla? (not sure if I spelled that right) They just assume he is a demon king cause he's ruling the monsters but really he's just Ash ketchup.

Dex-chan lover
That is one crafty 8 year old. Id call foul but in a world with heroes and dragons, gifted kids could be that smart.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, no one expected something like that.
Such a surprise, let me tell you.

There isn't actually proof yet that the demon lord class exists, right?
Lilicarla, the last demon lord, was just a monster tamer like MC is right? It could be the class is just an 'enemy' that humans use to band together against.

Users who are viewing this thread