Sekai de Tadahitori no Mamono Tsukai ~Tenshoku Shitara Maou ni Machigawa Remashita~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Smoke Signal

Dex-chan lover
Okay so what i got from the chapter is that noahs brother might not know that his family is dead. It looks to me that they are keeping it a secret from him.

You also have them thinking that he is a demon lord which he is but is not. I think a monster tamer is a hero and demon lord mixed to be the lord of humans/elfs and monsters. To be a strong monster tamer one must be strong before then. And noah had the hero class maxed so he is the perfect one to be a monster tamer. And i'm pretty sure the hero class is still there so no holy weapons will hurt him(probably).

Overall our boy may be stupid but he can just destroy shit.

Dex-chan lover
@Ryu12
If alone, he would be defeated for sure. Even if he's very strong he can't beat the whole world.

@Ryu12 kinda want to see the reaction of the holy knight and his reaction when he will learn for his family and that his friend in the kingdom keep it a secret, will probably destroy all the shit around him (sorry for my english)

So... the queen told him his family died... and it's not true. If I was him and discovered that she lied to me, I would march toward her city, kill her and destroy her whole castle as a monito for the future.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ryu12 It makes you wonder what are the true abilities of the job of "Demon Lord" and the difference when compared to "Monster Tamer". Does that make the past Demon Lord was not one because she was actually a Monster Tamer instead. Or did she use the job change book to become a demon lord. Oh well, what ever the difference may be, destruction awaits those who will oppose our MC.

Dex-chan lover
I can stand MC less and less. He's so dumb. And he's getting dumber with every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Chaosfox
SgaX5Cy.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@JohannesKT I think that not his whole family was killed, this one i think is his brother and might be still alive becouse of the church protection? Not sure though

Fed-Kun's army
@JohannesKT,

But did she lie to him though? This chapter clearly stated there was new information about his family.

If you jump into immediately destroying her and her castle before actually making sure she lied makes you more of a villain, than protagonist.

I'm confused ... are his parents alive or not? And if they're not, then why the hell is his brother fine working for the empire when they just fucking executed his parents?

Dex-chan lover
@mimejr555 I believe she actually said that all she knew was that his brother was out with the army so she couldn't be sure if he was alive, this chapter just confirmed that he and his wife haven't been executed. It does seem like the Queen received info on his brother being put in that fort Hydra as he was leaving though.

@SliverSeagleLive I won’t drop but I have to agree he’s like ains but dumber with every single subordinate being smarter than him. I hope there’s a LN and if so can anyone tell me does he get character development?

MC must have some sort of mental plot armor that protects him from gaining intelligence.

Users who are viewing this thread