Sekai de Tadahitori no Mamono Tsukai ~Tenshoku Shitara Maou ni Machigawa Remashita~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Smoke Signal

Dex-chan lover
People dropping cause they think he’s a puppet and he’s getting dumber.

He’s never been smart and he’s doesn’t know what he’s doing at all, so ofcourse he will listen to smarter people in his group because he relies and trusts them to do what he has no idea how to. Not everyone is gonna be super smart or even sensical with their choices. But he even says he’s not smart.

It’s better if you read it without expecting more from what the character himself had said he was and see it on the idea of his view.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroku: He got to level 99 (Hero) by himself so he should be at least knowledgeable about his surroundings
Currently he's just a puppet

Double-page supporter
How is listening to a little kid that you barerly know will help? Why not try on working on your own weak side, that is communicating properly with others even though you have bruh op power as fuck, I know how hard it is to communicate when you have social problems at least, but this guy is the damn ord of the city and his citizens are listening to him so like you know I would like him to instead of relying on that kiddo that is not even from your country or whatever it is, he should think of something else, honestly the story is just not using it’s full potential, the conflicts and the schemes are prettt bland, I love how he is supported by monsters and how they are not just bad scary, but wholesome, however it is a bit disappointing that he’s just so naive and how after seeing himself that he sucks at communicating with others he does nothing about it and now he reads that paper because he was told to by that kiddo, like cmon seriously? Is that what he wants? Is that what we want? A fucking actor that will act according to the script? I believe no, we want a guy that will use his op strength well and will also work on his mistakes.

Dex-chan lover
There is no shame in delegating tasks to those more suited for it. His insurance against betrayal is overwhelming power so unless she has God on speed dial he should be safe. Sure it makes him look like a puppet but no one can be perfect so surrounding yourself with allies who can cover your weaknesses is a smart move.

Dex-chan lover
And again all these batshit crazy people come out of their holes and blame a story for what it wants to be.

He was from a rural place and after he knew his role he ventured to the labyrinth to change his class. He never was the sharpest knife in the kitchen and doesnt want it to be. He doesnt try to do things he cant do if others are better at it. He trusts them and he (in contrast to you people ... you know which is meant with that) understands things if they explain it to him.
The princess literally explained why a forward base is needed. They dont want the enemy just to burn down the forest and basically burn down his whole country. If this acting gives him his results without killing innocent people if not needed (or when he isnt angry), then why shouldnt he do that. The MC may be the most powerful in terms of strength, but he has his flaws too.

But it seems some people here just wants to see a gary stue stomping everything. I really hope you stay to your posts and spare us your presence, but it wont be like that and these hters will comment now under every chapter how bad it is.
Yes the story isnt bad, but flaming and hating it klike that is just plain stupid. Its like people who watch SAO for the world building and politics, watching Log Horizon for the action or (to do another form of complaints) hating Overlord for the world building.
That is not what they want to be, if you dont like it ok, then stop reading, but stop this stupid hating.

Dex-chan lover
@bvdaf @dahhv2 MC cant handle complicated thinking so he leave it to others, plus he already decided to trust her mother and make an alliance with her after all, so why not use her daughter like intended? Btw even though MC is stupid, he isnt naive, like what happen to the negotiation with her mother, he can sense her malice and even prepared to kill her. Thats why the queen back down in the end.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nunally she didnt totally back down at all, she still have some shinenigans on the back of her hands

Before anyone @ me I’m not hating I don’t mind him being kinda dumb because I think of it as it being his one and only weakness I just wanna know if he gets character development or if he gets smarter as the story progresses well even if he doesn’t I’ll still read cause at least the story is interesting.

Oh no, the strategist is dumb. MC should be going around converting strong adventurers and knights to his minions. She doesn't know he can do that? Her fault for not asking what his capabilities are.

Fed-Kun's army
he used to be a hero right? before changing class to tamer
why even a single one didnt know mc?

Wow i just read this manga and its really good.
I thought its gonna be boring OP MC who wont kill and peace lover

Users who are viewing this thread