Sekai de Tadahitori no Mamono Tsukai ~Tenshoku Shitara Maou ni Machigawa Remashita~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - The Iron Will

You can't hurt me Noah
EItQDWnUYAAOici

XL

Double-page supporter
So... like... is he that hard down there too? Damn son, grandpa got game, lol.

Annoying that the very beginning starts with the MC being MAX level and even having it displayed as lvl 99, but then suddenly here is a character that has a higher lvl than the MC at lvl 63. Double checked to make sure I wasn't annoyed for no reason. Grrr. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Fed-Kun's army
@misinformed ??? Mc's lvl got reset, when he change job form hero to tamer.

Hé kept the growth but not the class stats bonus. And got it replace by a non combat one.
So yeah the old man is higher lvl than him, and more experienced. In terms of years.
Mc hasn't actually done anything other than observing and dodging, so there is nothing to say yet.

Mc in fact did look down on him.so mc is surprised that old man skill is higher than his lvl.

Dex-chan lover
I like how when villains ignore their advisors, it's stupid and proof of their incompetence, but when an MC does it, it's uh...supposed to be cool or something?

Dex-chan lover
If defense skills exist, then obviously there should be piercing skills.

Dex-chan lover
even if it makes it simpler, it's so much more enjoyable when this story doesn't try to be smarter than the author is capable of.

Users who are viewing this thread