Sekai de Yuiitsu no (Shinken Zukai) na no ni Senryokugai to Yobareta Ore, Kakusei Shita (Shinken) to Saikyou ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
That carelessness will lead to early grave, well, at least if he didn't have plot armor so I guess go ahead and blabber your secrets to the whole wide world...

Aggregator gang
Bro could literally create anything he wanted, and he made a catgirl with astigmatism. Because you know what is a really valuable asset to have in a fight? Good vision, vision that isn't dependent on a flimsy pair of glasses. He'll be fighting a horde of goblins, and his girl be crawling on the floor like Velma Dinkley.

Dex-chan lover
bro, flintlock...really? i just saw a Porche before in the last chap and he crafted a flintlock? where's the modern gun?

Dex-chan lover
no way he hit random face and hair and got a nice looking one first try
and ok he wasnt isekaid, he just randomly got all the knowledge about our world so they can do everything a reincarnated person can without actually being one...ok

if this mofo invents mayonnaise im gonna be mad

I was ok with the gun, but after that happen... I know this was shit, but not this shitty. Now I have clean it off my boots.

Fed-Kun's army
Bro could literally create anything he wanted, and he made a catgirl with astigmatism. Because you know what is a really valuable asset to have in a fight? Good vision, vision that isn't dependent on a flimsy pair of glasses. He'll be fighting a horde of goblins, and his girl be crawling on the floor like Velma Dinkley.
The glasses are most likely decorative, personally i think maids look nice with glasses.

Dex-chan lover
A Sword, turns human, but has cat ears and tail, wears western Maid clothes, but uses a japanese Katana
there can't be a more mismatched combination than this.

Dex-chan lover
His reactions and his ability to just end threats are too much at odds with each other to take much seriously.

That mouth makes no sense.

And it's also a gun. What is this, RWBY?

What are those legs on page 16? Sticks?

vision that isn't dependent on a flimsy pair of glasses.
They're magic glasses.

bro, flintlock...really?
It's a magic flintlock.

Of course his sword turns into a woman...
It's a magic woman.

Dex-chan lover
wow somehow this manga exceed my already low expectation, now i even think vending machine isekai ( i didn't read it atm, only know the title ) better than this one... somehow
Vending Machine is a masterpiece.

Users who are viewing this thread