Sekai de Yuuitsu no Tenshokushi: Job Hopper na Ore wa, Isekai de Subete no Job o Kiwameru Koto ni Shita - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Like how he just immediately spilled the beans on his super isekai power as soon as he was confronted about it.
As an Asian, not lying to grandma is in his genes. The stick would be in motion if he even tried. Or a slipper 😂
dmz5mlo0qiq71.jpg

Group Leader
I mean, it's not like this job change skill is omnipotent. Sure, people might take advantage of it to force him a specific job to make money or something, but as we saw on chapter 1 and 2 it all depends on his growth and training, meaning it can be fairly useless or a waste of resources if you don't plan it properly.
Basically, being honest about it and its drawbacks might actually be a good idea here.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he gets like advanced classes later on like paladin or something straight bizarre

And looks like they want crafting like it's own class instead of skills they can learn on top of jobs like other stories. Shame, I think that's too much job swapping. What's he gonna do eventually? Miner? Botanist? Fisherman?

Dex-chan lover
Like how he just immediately spilled the beans on his super isekai power as soon as he was confronted about it.
To be fair he thought that jobs were interchangeable since that's how it is in so many games that have job classifications; he expected his own system to be relevant to the world's system. Sure, you could argue that he was naive to do so, but given his backstory he doesn't seem someone who would really think paranoically, either; he's generally an honest, hardworking person.

I wonder if he gets like advanced classes later on like paladin or something straight bizarre

And looks like they want crafting like it's own class instead of skills they can learn on top of jobs like other stories. Shame, I think that's too much job swapping. What's he gonna do eventually? Miner? Botanist? Fisherman?
the whole point of showing Apothecary here as well as Gerda herself was that it's NOT required to have the job; the job simply makes it much more effective at a basic level, and lets you use shortcuts like the Dry spell he used there.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like if he doesn't plan carefully he'll become a 'Jack-of-All-Trades but Master-of None.'

Can't remember the manga I read this in, but the MC could change to a high level swordsman but lose to someone lower because they didn't have combat experience.

Users who are viewing this thread