Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - The 33rd Decision: Don’t leave me alone.

Double-page supporter
If she can take life energy back easy she could easily channel a death drain zone as godly power could do that.

Feels awefully cheap of them to rely on God powers to "save" the world by using it to grow food for billions of starving Africans.

Aggregator gang
THE MC IS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS TO DIE IN THIS SHIT!! I NEVER SAW A WORSE PIECE OF SHIT LIKE THIS ONE, HOLY FUCKING SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Double-page supporter
God damn this is so retarded...

There are problems in the world so let's give absolute power to an obviously meglomaniacal lying narcissist because that will solve them somehow...who would actually believe that?

Crap that's how Trump got elected, isn't it...

This is a shit show. And about the Mc... he should scarifies himself. What a pathetic MC

Supporter
I had to go check: We know from the raws that there are six chapters after this, with more coming, so it's not that they got canceled and had to wrap everything up instantly.

That was my first thought, since otherwise it's rare for characters to start acting like such complete idiots in order to move the story along.

Aggregator gang
Is this ending soon? This indecision and lack of a spine is frustrating me

Contributor
@Soseki
It should be The 33rd Decision, right?

H2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@supermonkey123

Should be pretty obvious that the only reason he showed them "people's suffering" is to convince them to help him... get divine power for himself. He doesn't give a shit about helping the poor or downtrodden, considering he has invented a machine that can literally create ARTIFICIAL LIFE ENERGY. Just discovering such kind of energy should've given him the Nobel prize and worldwide recognition, nevermind being able to use it on living beings.

Yeah that old man is playing those two girls hard, he’s kept a girl alive with artificial life energy that is theoretically just a weaker version of God’s energy, why not just use it even if it’s weaker. if it can keep someone alive/create life with it (i forget if tenshi is a lab experiment or not) then it can sustain a couple of crops.

Users who are viewing this thread