Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai - Vol. 7 Ch. 30 - The 30th Decision: Just like that time.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, I hope Jindou wins or Tenshi as long as it is other than Ayumi. pls
Like seriously? If you don't want someone to be taken from you, just tell him directly that you love him ffs.
Also @Escanor935, I agree with you there. MC is in a really egregious position right now. It's quite understandable why he's really lost and clueless right now. Btw your english is pretty good, I'd say.

Dex-chan lover
YES!! just DO IT!! take her power and save the MC from being her beta orbiter his entire life. But in the other hand how could he say no when she's that hot and ready to bang, at least.. like.. maybe 3some?

Don't know why everyone is hating on her, he's the one who keeps rejecting her even when she made it obvious a number of times, of course she would get desperate and scared.

And the mc can't really explain things, she's the only one in the dark of course she would get insecure.

I'm team Ayumi from the start, tenshi is a nogo and Jindou is the rem of the story. Plus she keeps switching from rival to wingwoman.

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation They could, but most of the authors are too lazy to come up with something new, and then there's the fact that magazines and their policies are still stuck 20 years ago, hence the unwillingness to change a formula.

Users who are viewing this thread