Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai - Vol. 8 Ch. 38 - The 38th Decision: This time… you’ll be able to choose right?

Dex-chan lover
Tenshi should sacrifice herself to revive Kouki. This way, I might be able to accept the fact that of course after being a manipulative bitch for all the manga she is instantly forgiven and considered a previous friend in the end.

Basically the MC's decision or what we've been waiting for for the last several volumes was for naught.

I have a bad feeling about this.

This shit grows more convoluted by the second. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Dex-chan lover
@BZo1480: Came here to say that. Things have degenerated to the level of "and this will happen even if I have to throw the rest of the story out the window to do it."
It's not "Her or the World", it's "Melodrama or Believability".

Double-page supporter
@Lex79 YES. Honestly, Tenshi and her whole crew should all die.

@arimareiji It's amazing to watch in a massive car crash-kinda way, hahahaha.

Dex-chan lover
The amount of nonsense thrown into this single chapter is enough to create a singularity.

Double-page supporter
dude this has gotten so lame wtf.

this whole volume, dude. it killed everything what the fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this feels like they're rushing to the end, too bad they didn't have time to expand the climax more 😕

Aggregator gang
/le sigh. this shit again, not making sure the bad guy is dead b4 you have diarrhea of the mouth

What the fuck? This is monumentally stupid and melodramatic even by harem ecchi manga standards.

This entire volume has sucked actual ass. Went from like a 7/10 manga to a 4/10 so fast. jeez.

Dex-chan lover
Man, if only he's actually dead for good... We all know they're gonna do some bullshit and they're both going to be revived.

Users who are viewing this thread