Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai

Aggregator gang
One of the best I've read...well not really but I really do like self-sacrifice for some reason...What if the black girl is lying and just want her power, what give the mc the certainty that she's telling the truth, what if the world is not destroyed, what if the one who actually destroys the world is him but the trigger is her, a lot of what if but he can only delay something that's supposed to be set in stone, if the world is going to be destroyed either way, then why not be with the one and only you love at the end of it.
Self sacrifice never pays it off at the end of it.

I understand that, in general, manga needs to be exaggerated but hot damn do I find the "we're going to beat up the MC because he gets attention from girls" trope beyond annoying. It's like a quarter of the story so far. It adds absolutely nothing to the story and if filler was all that the author needed there's lots of other ways to go about it.

@conscript117 I dont think I could just let it happen without trying to figure something out. I wouldn't trust either but I wouldn't agitate her emotions since I could be causing other people to lose their loved ones everytime I did.

Fed-Kun's army
@Panma did I see you comment exactly the same message somewhere else before.... any way this trainwreck still keeps on rolling down.

Fed-Kun's army
@Panma Could be, but any way that just means we have a similar "taste", I further agree with you "CRITICISM" for the most part, its getting so dull nearly every supgenere Manga is like this and we somehow end up with the blandest of the bland characters, even the archetypes getting lazy.

Contributor
The description sounds interesting. Gonna throw it on my "plan to read" list in case ch 1-8 get redone.

Fed-Kun's army
I somehow cant wrap the remaining braincells I have around this clusterf**k of a story, can any one in simple terms explain to me just what the hell is going on? And where are we headed?!

This is gonna need another 400 chapters to tie up the loose ends but the art if beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread