Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai

@KamiKira00

Have you ever thought that maybe its genre is also drama though? You could also throw tragic into it too.

But no doubt you will comment on the next chapter saying you dislike it to remind us all lol

Dex-chan lover
just let this trainwreck end already. still can't drop it since i want to know how it ends.

Double-page supporter
@weloveme I understand that genre is drama. I am not commenting that drama exists in this manga, I am commenting that drama is unrealistically forced and stretched in this manga. Big difference. I fail to see how you could not understand what I was trying to say.

Keep up the good work!

And biggest plot twist ever. Ayumi was happy all along

Btw are you guys running behind here? I read ch34 several days ago on another site.

Actually one of the first manga where I like both heroines, though Jindou is still best girl.. But this has to be the worst MC ever! Down right mentally challenged and indecisive as fuck...

welp, this went stupid

to be expected i guess with that kinda premise

MC is a weak ass little boy... just wish he sacrificed himself for his childhood friend instead LOL

forget the mc, its trash that this is cloudflare based and load/censorship ed loading dex restrictions, well the base tl doesn't translate

The biggest issue with the MC here is that he is willing to put millions of others into the exact samei situation he is bitching about just to get his dick wet XD

I don't know why I read this far...

Also, the ending "decision" doesn't mean much if there's
two life sources. The other girl will probably give hers up to save the boy.

why did you watch him fall with his hand outstretched a finger away from a handgun lol at least kick the damn thing a way lol I think we all saw that coming

Cliff hanger! Honestly I wouldn't care if the god ends up with him even after all the show. She didn't even get her kiss so I mean. Let's explore that.

Users who are viewing this thread