Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, the ending and post-ending are way better than the whole other content of the manga (which imo, ain't bad either). Very enjoyable read with a nice and happy ending

So is the girl that tried to stop him hooking up with his child hood friend
his daughter?

Dex-chan lover
@jameaney
Only after reincarnation. She was originally god before meeting the other two. She's still the best girl, imo.

Group Leader
I'm gonna take your word @Save_your_wifi , That drama tag is giving me anxiety, It better has a good ending, Or else I'm gonna curse you the rest of the week for making me feel like shit.

Dex-chan lover
I won't even start reading because of the missing chapters.

I read this for free and I feel like the mangaka owes me money. Among all the insufferable, beta Japanese main characters, this one takes the cake. His woeful ignorance is ultimately the source of all conflict in this story. Like, he deserves every bad thing that happens to him but boy will he still complain about him being such a pitiful guy for 3 chapters straight. And, the worst part is that I actually care about the characters in this silly, overly-dramatic rom-com… until they started to act inexplicably out of character because of plot reasons, I guess.

The author's latest work is a lot better in that regard. At least there's less dumb drama, being basically pure retarded ecchi scenes

this is pretty much just fanservice but the art is better than mediocre so it can slide

Users who are viewing this thread