Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai

Dex-chan lover
@ez3 yeah, too bad that there's been several manga with the exact same ending
(one love interest reincarnated as the child of the winner couple).

generic ending, rushed ending to the story. characters were kinda meh, especially the completely 2 dimensional childhood friend girl, no pun intended

Aggregator gang
fucking glad i skipped like 90% of this fucking dumpster fire

i read chapter 1, then the first page of chapter 2 skipped to the chapter 9 chapters away from the end, then skipped to the third to last chapter and continued from there

im guessing the parts in between was just a waste of time and was a generic romcom formula chapter

I always enjoy overused harem romcom tbh ,but I gave 7 because of that last panel in the ending chapter

Group Leader
amazing art style, but not some much for the characters cuz none of them are likeable

Still in the beginning chapters, but it’s kind of weird for the MC to be so stubborn in wanting to be her savior. Like despite all warnings he’s like “but I think I like her, so I can’t give up”, even after he accepts the reality that what he’s doing is stupid.

The entire time, it could’ve just been solved if we put in a therapist (who, I guess, would have to not be startled by supernatural phenomenon).

I woulda chose jindou. Other girl looks like a pain in the ass at the end, but her ntr factor seems very low compared to if you had jindou as a wife

None of the misteries pay off, none of the answers are satisfactory, the main mystery of what happened to Ayumi is just plain stupid and none of the characters have much depth.
The author tries to include heavy elements like GOD, and WAR and GENOCIDE into the mix, but its obvious he bit more than he could chew, none of them have any gravitas or payoff, and the story ends up being the kind were the entire problem could be avoided with a single sentence at the beginning.

There are better comedy romances out there, its not the worst, give it a go on a lazy sunday, but its definitely not the best by a LONG shot.

Double-page supporter
@pizzapicante27 I agree, Author tried to foreshadow a lot of things but clearly didn't prepare much. He or she tried to give its romcom some drama and storyline to stand out a little bit but had nothing to tell. Overused tropes, half-assed motivations and resolutions (two girls fighting to put an end to war, the big bad evil guy who betrays everybody for "POWER !!" and Jindou is "God" and that's it. The worst may be Romeo though).
However, I enjoy the epilogue. It is funnier than the manga itself. Jokes are short, efficient and new for such comedy (former love interests reincarnated into MC's daughter overly attached to their father; Anzu's not changing one bit, instead she got worse, etc.)
Not perfect but the epilogue is fun.

@Chabert You're right, the epilogue IS fun if you're into those kind of endings (and I am), and the jokes are not bad, but for me the characters just dont land, as I said, its not the worst, but there are far better completely scanlated ones.

Users who are viewing this thread