Sekai ni Hitori, Zenzokusei Mahou no Tsukaite - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Exploring the School

Dex-chan lover
Oh no... the new teacher character is exactly my type...!!!

Gahhhhh!! I wasn't expecting my heart to go doki-doki like this so early in the morning!!
lab coat? That looked more like someone took a chinese-style dress, cut off most the fabric, made it terminate before the legs, and split the bottom portion (as much as there is a bottom portion when it doesn't reach the legs) into a separate - slightly more ... frilled? (unsure about textile terms like that) - skirt-like piece of fabric

But yeah, aside from the eyebrows it's a nice archetype

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 that "teeth grinding" dude gets corrupted and start attacking MC and co.

Dex-chan lover
Wow a loli scientist that seems to have a few screws loose, how original. Though the Chinese dress with a boob window is original it is also fanservice at its highest.

Aggregator gang
lab coat? That looked more like someone took a chinese-style dress, cut off most the fabric, made it terminate before the legs, and split the bottom portion (as much as there is a bottom portion when it doesn't reach the legs) into a separate - slightly more ... frilled? (unsure about textile terms like that) - skirt-like piece of fabric

But yeah, aside from the eyebrows it's a nice archetype
She's wearing both, an oversize lab coat dragging on the floor with a Chinese-style dress under.

Group Leader
UOGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOLIBABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHH 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Dex-chan lover
Now the question is: Will the dragon become his summon familiar, or some girl dragon that takes a human form and joins school with him?

Users who are viewing this thread