• Surprise! that kid is god ✔️
  • Reborn to terrible family ✔️
  • Gets "bad" powers ✔️
  • Thrown away by terrible family✔️
  • Gets a loving adoptive family somehow✔️
  • Psyke those bad powers are actually OP✔️
  • The princess' carriage being attacked by monsters!✔️
  • MC saves the carriage with his op powers✔️
  • Surprise! Those OP powers somehow let the MC use all atributes, who could've guessed!?✔️
What a day to forget my crappy isekai bingo card, I would've had it filled in just the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a firm believer that even a trope-y manga can be written (drawn) in a way that makes it unique and entertaining. Unfortunately, this is not one of those works.

This isn't a one-off blunder, since the author's second piece, which I've read and dropped, is also as generic and empty. It's as if the author pressed a button on "random isekai plot generator" and received a regurgitated, incoherent and irrelevant mess, which the artist promptly turned into the work I'm currently ragging on.

I'm beginning to suspect that there's a decent chunk of authors out there, who are ill-equipped to write fiction, be it because they only read manga (and thus can only imitate what they've seen), or because they just don't care about their craft, outside of getting compensated for it.

Dex-chan lover
Don’t understand how this is near 8 stars. Should be like 6.8, 7 if you consider the art.

I gave it a 4 though, but you gotta even it out somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Hate the MC, the author tries to make an op simple minded character ala Goku from Dragon Ball, but fails miserably because this MC lacks any charm or personality, making him look very cocky and very annoying....

Last edited:
Are they still planning on working on this, it looks like it hasn't been updated in quite some time :(

Users who are viewing this thread