Sekai no Owari ni Shiba Inu to - Vol. 2 Ch. 26.5 - With You, In the Glass Case

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, Onion cutting ninjas. And to add double the hurt, I went back to reread the first volume's half chapter out of curiosity...

Group Leader
So Haru was out for exactly the length of his dream... Rather than a dream, it seems more like Haru was reliving the past from when he was still alive, and the "present" we see in the manga is really just some kind of shared afterlife after Haru died in Master's "dream". There's also the butterfly in chapter 15.5. The butterfly represents both the soul and rebirth in many cultures, including in Japanese mythology. The post-apocalyptic world that they're in is the result of both of their desires. They're travelling the world together, going on walks together, and talking to each other, just as they wished.

Damn, the rain's really heavy today, keeps getting in my eyes.
Also, I love that quote about dog heaven, cat heaven for me though.

Double-page supporter
Damn my roof are leaking water ... And the water entering my eyes ... Damn this rain

Fed-Kun's army
Unexpected water works over here. The last chapter of volume one hit me too, should've seen this one coming!

Double-page supporter
I was fine, I knew what was installed. Then page 16 happened. I was fine no more.

"In stories, it is not the event that make you cry, it is how the characters reacted." -The Closer Look (How To Make The Audience Cry)

Users who are viewing this thread