Sekai no Owari no Encore - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
@ickdrasil the Mc did nothing to cuck himself out of the situation, in fact it was the girl that was like oh actually forget what I just said.. I don't remember if the Mc has fucked any of the girls in this series I have plenty of other reads which have onscreen/offscreen fucking of them girls.

To be honest I think I need to read this again since I forgotten a lot from it. If I remember correctly the Mc is or was a very weak bitch Boi mc then suddenly got strong

Dex-chan lover
still bothered by the fact they treat him mostly like a replacement, but happy that they are starting to separate the 2 of them

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the celestial realm gone much smoother than the dragon realm.
This manga really reminiscing me of old jrpg game.

Wow, fridge body, granny ass and somewhat misshapen tits.
F

>oh hey I might have feelings for you :3
>[trope interruption here]
>oh hey gotta go, just forget what I just said kay? teheheh ^^'
That's frankly sloppy writing, there were other ways to insert fanservice without a one-page "love confession" retracted 4 panels after.

Dex-chan lover
Typo detected on page 3: "A human suffering injury for the sake OF THE Celestial realm […]"

There're a few others, but I'm not going to bother pointing out all of them.

It is sad that any romantic relationship the MC has with the three main girls will end with him dying from old age after 50 or 60 years, leaving the three girls alone again.

Dex-chan lover
@Animeknight The author could just add some way that he could gain immortality, or at least a few hundred extra years of life, it's not like it hasn't happened before.

What if Ren time travels to the past to save the world and he himself is Elaine from the past?

Users who are viewing this thread