Sekai no Owari no Encore

This manga start out ok but it's kind of going around in circle now. No wonder biamam kind of soft dropped it!

atm the only reason i continue readini is cuz i hope the priestess who speialze in spirits gets with the MC. and not do harem with the grannies.

Dex-chan lover
Was looking for this story forever but forgot the name, glad I bookmarked it.

If you like beta cuck boy MCs that have no redeeming qualities, over powered woman who fight his battles and throw themselves at him for no reason what so ever in a seriously unrealistic way you will love this!

Personally, drop, avoid and dont touch with a 10 foot pole!

@rz_117 yea but isekai meikyuu is much more detailed than this emo shit, literally nothing in the world matters except few characters and at least isekai meikyuu manga put in the effort of bunch of other stuff. this shit on the other hand is comparable to bleach and naruto in terms of how shallow it's world and characters are lmao.

and then theres these people @ugeez who posted this comment 3 years ago
"Everyday when I open this site, I always discover a hidden gem I never knew existed before. Thanks.l!"
LMAO hidden gem.

no fking wonder if majority of people like him would upvote for this tasteless crap, it would get a rating of 8. I can only hope their taste and perspective change from 3 yrs ago.

Contributor
@tallguyyo detailed in what exactly, it's basically dungeon raid > f*ck > raid > f*ck get new girl

Naruto's world is shallow? And (trash) isekai meikyuu isn't? Aight ima stop bothering with your opinions

Fed-Kun's army
they preach about training yet the mc rushes into new events without taking time and actually training its insane.

@rz_117 are you seriously asking that? it is much more detailed in many aspect compare to this manga, just put them side by side and look for it. if you only look at the summary of story and it's purpose for entertainment, yes it is raid fk raid fk, so you will ignore all other stuff? I guess there isn't much to talk about when people want to ignore obvious stuff simply to win argument on the internet, and only to use "opinion" to defend worthless garbage.

you can certainly have your opinion, it is still a worthless uneducated opinion. shallow manga like this one and naruto will remain just that, dogshit.

I wonder if the encore is really that meaningful. Maybe it's just some diary and all. Well I'm just 10 chapters in and there's hardly any explanation on what the encore is other than it's like the philosophers stone that contains all records

Meh, this isn't great, but it's not terrible either. The art is decent enough. I'm glad it got picked back up

I just wish one of these days to see this lame ass power of love and friendship ex machina not work and the loser relying on it to get his ass handed to him like he's supposed to. Such boring and unimaginative writing
Read "FFF-class Trash Hero" opposing the "power of Friendship" trope is practically his goal in life.

I must say i like this manga. The Training Parts got skipped and the Progress flows smoothly. I dont understand why some say that this Manga is Trash? Yeah it is not the best, but i think its a good Manga and i hope it does not get prolonged to much cause that would hurt like in Naruto, One Pice and every Other Manga with more then 100 Chapters....
I know that most of you will disagree with me but i am not a Big Fan of Mangas that Prolong to much or where it takes 100 Chapters just to fisnish One Arc -.- I find it smoother to read a Manga where there are not many Side Characters shown or where the MC needs an Own Training Arc just to compete in the Next fight... I mean why not skip this shitty Training ARc and start fighting already? Where would be the Problem.
I Althoug read that someone said that this Manga has the "Power of Friendship" yeah he fights for his friends but that isn't the reason why he overcomes his enemys in this journey it is because he trains on the Travel. He gets advices from his friends and his Spirits. Sooo i dont see any Power of Friendship until up to Chapter 71. But okay i wont justify this Manga or the Authors decsisions. My Opinion simply is that this Manga as a very good pacing ( I do not have the time to read large Mangas cause of my Job) and i think it is a good Story. Yeah not every Thing makes sense but that you have in any Manga (see One Piece, AoT or Naruto) but it is a good Manga.

Users who are viewing this thread