Sekai no Owari no Encore

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why the art is good in fights and so but when there is a naked body panel the art suddenly is bad

I honestly dont have any issues whatsoever with this manga,art is great to me and the story is slow but still pretty good for now, dragon waifu is the most preciuos thing in the world.. I really enjoyed bingereading this but what i dont get tho why they stop translating it... it has a high rating (but not many views which is strange) so i dont get why they stopped... anyone got any news about this?

I know a lot of people hate flashbacks and monologues, but I honestly think we could have used a chapter or two for Shion and Zelbright to establish them in some way. Right now it feels like we skipped some chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Oof, idk who wrote the English description, but it's really badly done. Every time I try to read that my interest in starting this manga flies away...

So better asking directly here, is this worth as a comedy/romance? I have it in plan to read since months.

This is an extremely good series, and the description does not do it justice. I'm really looking forward to the rest of this, hopefully it gets more chapters soon.

Dex-chan lover
Defeating Spirits to make them your ally and summon them later. Sure is Golden Sun around here.

Plz plz can anyone tell me when the nxt chapter will be released????? There are raw upto 48 so why no more translations

Contributor
I guess no one can't find chap42 when RAW chap43-49 are available on pirate websites

I wonder if the author or the artist don't give a shit about this series anymore, this series has so much potential tho... I really like it

Hey translators if there is no ch 42 raw available. Leave it for now and plz update the rest 43 - 49 chapters please!!

Hey guys I’m thinking of translating this series and I’m looking for typesetters and translators if you know somone or are intrested please contact me on disc Norak#8671 (send friend req if can’t dm)

Power Uploader
Vol 7 will be out in 1-2 months (looking at the past releases)..

Power Uploader
@NorakReal I got ch 42 raws if you want... I can also help you with TS if you’re not in hurry (I won’t be free till January)
You still need to find the translator tho..

EDIT: I contacted the original group.. they are still translating it... I’ll wait till January now..

Supporter
This series is pretty legit actually. Decent pacing and storyline, the artwork is nice, good action.

Users who are viewing this thread