Sekai no Owari no Encore

I really want EYRIES TO BE OTP! not these cute grannies!
Also, because i like eyries the most so far.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda shit art, kinda power of friendship, for sure many OP waifu largely devoid of character with impossible to solve problems that get swept away. Pretty good tho

Fed-Kun's army
Shit art? more like shit opinon. the art is the best thing about this manga

Nice art, good interaction between the characters, a little underdeveloped in the emotion between MC and his harem but it may come later. Overall a solid manga!

I feel like after the Hero from 300 years ago all that we are left is a chewed bone of a story.
The MC standing there like a child completely out of his league is the worst part.
He needs new girls closer to his level not the girls who are in a completely different realm .
I think many reader don't like the used goods harem and how the MC is always compared to someone who already wooed the used goods 300 years ago. Its like those girls don't rly care about anything. I feel completely empty when the author tries to make ecchi scenes and "romantic" scenes with those girls. Completely pointless...
They still love the hero from 300 years ago not our MC.
These relationships are completely unrealistic to begin with. And the MC does not even think about it.
It's like he got his fathers harem. Feels like some bad NTR hentai story.
I wont even start with how we don't even get to see anyone from his friends or family,relatives childhood friend, just the 3 girls and every now and then an enemy. The author clearly does not know how to write a proper zero to hero isekai story. Shame...

Dex-chan lover
when i look at the author's name, i knew straightaway its gonna be a slow burn story

Aggregator gang
currently in chapter 26 and the autor is really pushing dragon girl to be main heroine there.

I was thinking that this manga's MC might have a similar setting with Gun X Clover. But i guess i got my hope too high here.
The MC feels more like a shounen manga MC rather than a seinen manga MC.

Fed-Kun's army
is it dropped ?
@Cardboard not like the mc of gun x clover is any good, i mean this one isnt the best one but atleast compare it to a decent mc

Dex-chan lover
@dexec sry for taging but just wanted to ask if you guys droped it? Seems like a decently rated series so im a little suprised the translatons stopped coming.

Users who are viewing this thread