Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
Yeahhh, there's just something about this goddess that's just sounding alarm bells in my mind.

And with the way she speaks and with the reason why this dandy old man was taken out by his previous organization, I'm betting wayyy into the future this goddess will pull a fast one on him.

Well, here's hoping he won't be a dense protagonist or be all "oh noes, everyone so young could there please be an ol' granny be a part of my harem?!" for the entirety of the series.

Or the author actually produces an honest to goodness granny (not to be confused w/ a MILF), at the least I'll enjoy reading the comments section when that comes to pass.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing there is no "hero". The goddess is bringing multiple people in to kill the Maou and, if any go off the rails, the other pawns she brought will assume they are the hero and kill them.

Supporter
Reincarnating into a notorious assassin family, wouldn't it go smoother for the MC to be born into pure family where he'll be able to take everyone by complete surprise? (And retire afterwards.)

Dex-chan lover
I usually just skip this Goddess chapters when I read isekai rubbish but this one was actually nice. Goddess was awesome.

>does not want to read a manga with which mc/ character/target reader being infantile pre pubescent immature sh**
>proceed to complain like an infantile pre pubescent immature sh**

Ahahahahahaha...
You couldnt make this sh** up

So the author designed the goddess to be a mafia boss. "Nice hero you got there. Shame if something happened to it."

They really turned him from looking like a cool ass old man to generic isekai character. Classic

Dex-chan lover
> I STILL SEE NO LOLIE

HE'S GONNA REINCARNATE AS LOLIE 🤣

Double-page supporter
I wish all Isekai goddesses were like this one, competent, my pace, and all about having a good time~

Users who are viewing this thread