Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Wait, I have a question. If the mc has light hair in this chapter (when he's younger), why does the cover (when he's older, perhaps) show a dark-haired guy instead? Is it even the same guy? Does he dye his hair when he gets older?

Dex-chan lover
>people discussing if the loli is legal or not
He's a shota, all loli is legal for him.

Fed-Kun's army
Cut the guard some slack, people. He's just doing his job albeit rather poorly. If he's supposed to be guarding his lady, remove the threat first, ask questions later. Bodyguard 101. The question now is why was his lady wandering off so far out of his protection...

Dex-chan lover
@Emerfirek You're hair can darken as you get older, but it's not like it's gonna go from white to black. So his hair is probably a light blue or light grey right now and starts turning darker although, dying it might be what he did in order to change his appearance at some point later. Storywise dying it might be easier to accept, though I'm not sure if there would be anything available that would dye his hair so thoroughly.

@Leo80221
I was curious, so I checked out the wn's cover image on novelupdates, which shows his hair as straight up white. But then I found some illustrations on zerochan that show him w/ dark hair as well. Maybe they do explain it somehow in the wn and we just have to read it to find out or wait for the manga. W/o reading ahead though, I'll guess that it's a magic transformation thing, maybe for disguise or form change or sth.

Dex-chan lover
Another loli magic teacher, it's Mushoku Tensei all over again reeeeee

Contributor
Shouldn't it be "Barony," "territory," or even "domain" of Tuatha De?? Really, anything but "country."

Double-page supporter
I really hate how the dragon, demon, and mage characters are Lolis in the majority of manga, I'd much prefer the mage be a mature bombshell like the Sorceress from Dragon Crown, the Demon Queen to be a sexy babe like Morrigan from Darkstalkers, and the Dragon to be a milf like Navi from Dragonar.

this is good. i wish someone could update the novels though anyway thanks for the chapters. wish for more chapters soon.

Aggregator gang
@gaigous
The reason why this one is a loli is probably because the author wanted to make her the same age as MC, meaning, she's going to be a harem member (There's a harem tag)

Double-page supporter
@UzunBoyluCuce You make it seem like her body won't always be that way, I think we both know she'll stay a loli forever because it's a harem(marketing).

There's a great number of harem manga where the characters have massive age differences(Elves and whatnot).

Aggregator gang
@gaigous
I haven't read the LN of this, so I'm not 100% sure but not all of manga/novels have female characters that stay a loli forever. I've read some before, this could be one of them.

Double-page supporter
@UzunBoyluCuce Very true, it's an Isekai though, so if I had to put money on it following the cliche or not, I'd put everything on it will.

Aggregator gang
@gaigous
I'm not sure, I haven't read any manga where characters grow up but some of them stay/look young (the humans, at least)

Users who are viewing this thread