Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
hey finally we have a loli...
aside from the goddess.. but man i want dat goddess to be with him

Dex-chan lover
hmm, given that he is more than an Assassin he's also a Noble and a Medical student who will one day look after both the upper Nobility and Royalty of this country directly it makes sense he can't kill his heart let alone ignore it

Dumb guard. If you are so concerned for your ward's safety don't let her wander around in the forest where there are animals and people hunting monsters.

Honestly liked this chapter quite a bit. The cover makes this story seem generic but luckily that doesn’t seem to be the case entirely, at least for now.

Fed-Kun's army
This MC is so cool! His dad raising him with a heart while MC is merciless. A change for the MC nice

A perfect Goddess, a beautiful milf-mother, and now, a Legal Loli. Is this Heaven?~

Dex-chan lover
wtf is wrong with that guard? attacking a kid with a sword...

Dex-chan lover
ahhh, so that is what the goddess meant by turned off from breast feeding...

I kinda wonder if he will try to join the Hero's party to kill the demon king. That is what I'd do, though I would have had to ask the goddess if the hero would be able to check my stats, skills and other personal info like most characters can do in other isekais and video games. If the hero can't then disguising myself as a mage would be great and with s-rank hyper regen you can fake it perfectly since mages are perceived to be agile, fast or silent it would be a great facade.

Dex-chan lover
That guard better be a noble or something. Attacking a well-dressed (for hunting gear) kid who appears to be around the same age as the son of the baron whose territory you're in is just asking for trouble. And that's probably the family crest on our mc's cape.

What kind of guard attacks a kid in another noble's territory, before even checking if that's the noble's kid?!

Dex-chan lover
@DaoLaw I don't think she's a legal loli, perhaps she is another person reincarnated with talent in magic

Users who are viewing this thread