Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.1

Supporter
@ShionVaynex Yeah, they expect a grindy treasure hungry sociopath. I've only seen a few mangas in which the MC is kind but not a whimp, decisive but not overbearing. And most of all, almost none have manners at all.
In this case at least they fully embrace the idea of an abnormal MC, not trying to pass any of the previous examples as "normal".

Double-page supporter
If talt not here mc might lose his virgin since she about to invite him to drink with her
So... Can I call this cockblocked?

Dex-chan lover
How he talks about manipulating everyone makes him seem a bit crazy and sadistic. It did look like he did care for his birth parents cause they actually care and love him. I know he has a mission from the goddess and he can't fuck it up but god damn

Double-page supporter
it would be funny, if he becomes a successful merchant and forgets the whole assassination thingy.

Dex-chan lover
"By freely utilizing my brainwashing techniques, I slipped into her...blah blah."
Show, don't tell. I know, the author is relaying the passage of time, and it's ok to tell the boring stuff like, how the MC was able to show himself as a merchant and what his cover is. But when it comes to major characters, I want a proper exposition, not some "we got a new harem member, here is her sad story crumped in two panels."

Double-page supporter
Though in hindsight he was pretty much an assassin all his life before being born here as well, so to him this is probably what constitutes normal interaction for all I know...

Still somewhat disturbing.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who thinks that some of the instances of "stores" on page 5 should be "markets" instead?

@zStella:
Hi, can you reupload this, I made some changes
Just curious, are they related to what ShimizuA said here?

She does look like a snake , traits of a merchant , most likely *highly experienced* with men too.

Users who are viewing this thread