Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.1

Dex-chan lover
@ShionVaynex I wouldnt really go that far. From what I can see, most people are just tired of seeing the doormat, dense, and pretty much just a self insert MC that was pretty much the rave up until a few years back. Most people just want an MC that are more proactive, they dont necessarily have to be super edgy, super op, or super genius (but well most of the times they will be since normal people are pretty uninteresting)

Dex-chan lover
looking from every angle, she is definitely onee-san chara.

And she called you "big brother"?

Fed-Kun's army
Well, he isnt a nice guy, sure, but its not like he is an ass, i think its fine, i dislike the brain-washing theme a bit behind the girls, but well, he isnt perfect and if he treats them well... will see.
Overall i like this kinda guy way more than the super OP-MC who nevertheless lets everyone (especially harem-girls) trample over himself, doesnt need do be edgy or stuff, but i dislike MCs that seems to not value themselfs.

Double-page supporter
Sexy schemer goddess, Loli mage, Big tiddy maid, and Ara Ara Imouto.

This author is clearly a visionary.

Fed-Kun's army
Brainwashing, at least as far as cult behavior goes, is usually picking somebody up who is in a low position, and improving their life while instilling your ideals. The target will associate you and your ideals with the improvement of their life, and will internalize them to spread to others, as if they were their own ideas and ideals. This needn't be a bad thing. Alcoholics Anonymous uses these methods to help people out of alcoholism and other forms of addiction, though it takes a strong will to stay clean.

Fed-Kun's army
..... brainwashing techniques... wonder if there are any books with real world equivalents...

Mengungkap-sosok-bintang-iklan-binomo-yang-kini-viral-gambar-1.jpg

Huh I thought Talt was just disguised like he was, guess that's a disappointment

Dex-chan lover
I thought she was Talt disguised as another person. Turns out she is his 3rd waifu!

@gaigous
Such a fine goddess is a must-have in a harem!

Users who are viewing this thread