Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.3

Dex-chan lover
ah naruhodo, she's still a loli. that long hair and big sweater creates the illusion of ara-ara oneesan

@Duderus Which series went into indefinite hiatus?

Please tell me it's the one where the MC's too dumb to understand anything.

Dex-chan lover
Yeap. Like I mentioned. The director's dumb. He signed the contract and the director thought he can squeeze more profit out of her? Even if MC does not have incredible skills, how does he plan to justify spoiling the "merchandise"?

Dex-chan lover
You'd think manga based on LN wouldn't have trouble filling pages, but it seems far too many do.

Dex-chan lover
@duderus
You miss something I guess. The hiatus one is WN version, while LN version is still ongoing and running.

The Eminence in the Shadow WN has totally different plot than LN version. And I guess maybe he feels too heavy to branching the plot at the same time. But obviously, because LN is more profitable even will become canonical topic and anime material, It's obvious he continue the LN and drop WN.

WN is nothing but a free lunch of literature. I feel that it doesn't rack much money unless if the Japanese can write English well (which is rare). Since LN gives stable money, than they prefer continue LN or drop at WN before reaching LN stage.

"I hold two dreams in my chest"
*cue itty bitty titty committee*
😅

Users who are viewing this thread