Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

Dex-chan lover
Whelp, this comment section is a bit toxic (as they all are, anyway), so I'll just say I'm looking forward to more.

@cannarali
Because your family serve the government and the government want them dead for charges of wanting the government dead and replacing them.

WAUT A FKING MINUTE
LUGH FAMILY IS ASSASSIN FAMILY
RIGHT
THEN THE FREECARE MOTHER IS
DAMN
FK

Group Leader
I'm too small brain here.

by sleep it means my sleeping right? not the lewdness?

Supporter
@citatel I knowq it's been forever since you asked the question but yeah, e literally just meant actual sleeping.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. The mother's chest really deflated from no longer being in active use. Even Macha's plums have more substance, to say nothing of Talt's melons.

Dex-chan lover
I'd tell Mom to go for it, but she's married. Cheating is a big no-no.

Also, le plot twist. Dia? *Gasp*

Dex-chan lover
"Shame" loads shotgun

Yeah, that would unironically be a better plot than what we're no doubt about to get.

Fed-Kun's army
I think dude's best option would've been to just get up and act like nothing happened. Just stand up "well you two start up on breakfast and I'll start my day with a shower. Talt, once breakfast is done send a pigeon to Balar asking 'where might Ilg purchase a clean plucked hen for an evening?' Make sure to use that exact wording. Chop chop! Products to sell, errands to run."

Dex-chan lover
Well well... unintentional dckjuice and his childhood crush as an assasination target, all in one chapter? Damn 🍜🗿

Users who are viewing this thread