Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, it's just Lancer. The fact that Gay Bulge didn't pierce their hearts on the first throw means his loss is more or less guaranteed.

Dex-chan lover
@Kanol

to be fair, even if killing him doesn't help his current mission, it does help his long term goal of tracking down and killing the hero...well, not that he needed to announce himself while doing it.

Hahaha, I love this series drawing style, especially at page 2, 5 and 15.
Thanks for the chapter by the way.

Dex-chan lover
Is this guy gonna assassinate people Assassin's Creed Valhalla's style? By fighting head-on?

Fed-Kun's army
no.
5c42cad93c2d850ea46504e8470ab8a4.gif

when seeing a out of proportion buff and cliche douche attitude dude with totally original weapon, Gae Bulg.
then, mc turns into hero now

Double-page supporter
@abconline
Well logically, getting into a 1v1 fight with an assassin is about the dumbest fucking thing anyone could ever fucking do.
The dude literally specializes in killing single targets as efficiently as possible.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad I don't know jap shit otherwise it looks like i'd be mad. Though assassins don't usually do frontal combat unless they've been found, but the dude just exposes himself

ah yes the ancient assassin technique of a cannon. I don't know what assassin means either dude

That doesn’t look anything like Gae Bulg it’s supposed to be a Bone spear that’s thrown from the toes not some random flying lance

Users who are viewing this thread