Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Dex-chan lover
Huh, neat. So Sétanta here isn't known as the Hound of Chulann, which … maybe means he doesn't have riastrad with which he killed Chulann's dog, leading him to be known as Cú Chulainn?

Not really that surprised that he appeared though, since the assassins' clan name was basically the name of the pantheon in Irish mythology lol

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter is going to be the usual
Lancer ga shinda!

Dex-chan lover
ha as if, dueling with an assassin will just see him kill you during your monologue

Another Lancer... I think we all know how this is gonna end XD

Bet the other lancers would say: I was a lancer like you until I took a spear to the heart.

Dex-chan lover
Idk, I felt as if he has potential of becoming an mc. But then again, knowing this genre of isekai. It's sad to see that only 1 male is allowed to exist, I would've liked to see him as a character.

@Kanol

Well the original plan also included the princess declaring how she will kill herself because of this civil war and that the room was to be set ablaze to burn the corpse that was supposed to be a fake for the princess. But that plan is tossed out of the window now since Lancer has come to fuck shit up. (and get fucked up himself)

Dex-chan lover
Ironic.

Gae Bulg was a spear of thorns that while launched with the foot while standing in a river (not joking) would branch out upon piercing a foe and wreck their body from the inside.
It was NOT a lance. And it didn't have homing magic. The homing spear was Ariadbhar, which belonged to Lugh, funnily enough, and wasn't a lance either.

None of them were lances as shown because the Myth Cycle was in Pre-Roman Ireland, and the Ulster Cycle was in the 1st century AD, both of which were well before the invention of jousting lances with the vamplate indicated.

Does Japan not have a word distinction between "spear" and "lance" or something?

Users who are viewing this thread