Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.3

My trap sensor is tingling, and I can proudly say that I'm usually always right. That "hero" is a girl and would fall for Lugh

Double-page supporter
A boy shouldn't have that slim waist... Is the hero a girl?

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, come on guys, first picture I saw of the hero in combination with the godesses "shady episode" and it was clear its a girl and future harem member :D dont all be so "oh is it?" yeah, obviously :D would be more suprising if the hero really becomes the enemy xD

I think I might just put my money on the hero not being a trap. Just a soft boi who looks petite up until he yeets you into a wall and then let's his insanity show. It's always the soft ones that are insane, they get that weird look on their eye. So he's male until proven female imo.

Please no bullshit hero girl in bullshit crap harem this story will turn into crap to feed stupidy normies...

Aggregator gang
Its like goku trying to fight freeza without going SS. I wonder if the hero stats are so massive that a rifle bullet will not be able to pierce his skin

Dex-chan lover
Nice. It isn’t often a mc gets rattled by someone else being op

Sooo... the master assassin with decades of experience, the well trained master of disguise decides to disguise himself as... "stranger who glares ominously and in a very public setting at the Hope of mankind".
A bold plan.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what's going to happen to Hero... in such an extent that the Goddess herself is requiring Lugh to kill him

He's as innocent-looking as he is freakishly powerful. Better butter him up, MC 🍜

Users who are viewing this thread