Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

You're going to jail, jail.
No that wasn't a typo. This old man gonna go to the gulag.

Dex-chan lover
@TetsuyaLP
First of all, you can tag multiple people in a single reply, mate...
Secondly, because, like you mentioned in one of your comments, terminal velocity is a thing. It's not an asteroid that was propelled for who-knows-how-long during its interstellar travels. It fell into the earth.
And while I am not 100% on the math, I figure w/e we see in the manga is really exaggerated.

Group Leader
@Solipsist WTF are you even getting at, terminal velocity is only a thing inside the thicker atmosphere as I explained and he stated the high as 1000km there is complete vaccum nothing will stop it from going faster. Secondly it didnt just fell, he used gravitation magic to make it come down faster. Look up "Rod of God" it's a real thing and the math isnt to far off.

And I dont give a fuck if I can tag multiple people. Not your biz.

It sounds so scientific but he just fckin ignores the first law of thermodynamics with a gravity spell and creating energy from nowhere. If he has enough power to make the spear go that high then why bothers, just go kaboom from start lol.

@AMetroid She doesn't seem to be very humane in her way of thinking but would't it still be kinda much to rip 50 people off their worlds and use them as bullets against this hero lol... dunno, but maybe she is trying to come up with better solution, nothing wrong with that.

The gravity weapon was kinda sweet, and who cares if the numbers add up, I personally applaud them for going the extra mile to try and make it seem more realistic... I like that. You could just as well simply say "it was magic!" and most people here wouldn't bat an eyelid. (well, it was magic...)

Dex-chan lover
@MelonReads Depending on how technical (and puritan/Dumbfuckistanian) you want to get?
He's 14, she's 17 (unless I missed some timeskip). 14 is not a "child", so not pedophilia. Hebephilia is the name, I think. Although she doesn't seem to like "young teens", just Lugh in particular, so...
Also, in that world 14 is already adult, so he's literally an "adult".

But then again, as mentioned, if you want to push the rules and morals of OUR world into an Isekai...

now dear goddess you will have some explaining to do at least to the readers...
in less than twenty years the mc got to a kevel where he can rival heroes older than himself and the support you spend on him isnt that big anyway so what are unsatisfied with? give him another 5 years and he will probably be able to defeat multiple heroes or kill one in single combat

@lamspd155
I gotta agree with you, but that considering he has the ability to release all the magic at once, so it is not unreasonable to do this stunt.

Aggregator gang
You guys really need to forget his mental age. He reincarnated, so you can't push his past life into this new life, the only difference is that he remembers and that's it.

Double-page supporter
wtf is going on with this "goddess"? I doubt she's a true goddess, or there's something more to it. The mangaka went out of their way to really make this goddess super sus and evil looking. Wonder if they really are just evil, or it's a red herring. Regardless, I wonder what is going on in this chapter

Dex-chan lover
@goodhunter

honestly, this is probably the most..."proper?" I've seen a god in an isekai (spoiler for kumo desu ka)
outside of Sariel's race of gods
. Much less a person than a collection of forces mechanically acting on eachother given shape.

Users who are viewing this thread