Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@bayaya the antigravity lasts for 3 min regardless of mass of applied object. It is not enough to throw anything to space, and the tungsten rod seems o have higher mass than a human body, so abusing the antigrav magic by using an extremely large quantity of metal that survives re-entrance is more effective.

Fed-Kun's army
The kissing scene was nice and all, but this chapter left me with anxiety. Like, what really happened to that guy? What about the weapon? What is the goddess planning? So many questions!

Aggregator gang
oh rod of god bombs, I don't think it reached high enough to have that kind of force though

@Hoomanadaw While I hope it doesn’t end that soon the 8% was Lugh’s chance of success at assassinating the hero based on her assistance and, I think his skills so far but that’s a guess. That’s why she goes with her plan B which is probably a new summon or something worse.

How retarded is this author tho? At least search up the energy of a meteor or something similar to have a somewhat realistic reference of what the energy of the spear should be, like how does he not know just how little 3.6 * 10^2 joules is? That kind of energy is what someone would use to power a fucking toaster for about a whole second. Kinda offputting when an author tries to make parts of their plot somewhat realistic only to have everything they say just blow up in their face about 3 seconds later cause they cant bother to do some basic fact checking. Not to mention, his calculation would have been remotely right if he had just used the formula for kinetic energy, which again, is not fucking hard to find nor use.

Dex-chan lover
@davero11 Nah, it's a translation error. It's 3.6x10^9. No idea how the translator made that mistake considering it is just numbers.

Source: https://loveheaven.net/read-the-best-assassin-incarnated-into-a-different-worlds-aristocrat-raw-chapter-9.3.html

Fed-Kun's army
I can tell that everyone is complaining about the science behind his "ultimate move".... However, I'm wondering wth the goddess is doing. I understand that she's sort of psychotic, but she's doing what now? Abandoned the MC from their initial plan? Why?

small correction: m/s² is acceleration, not velocity

@Mitcha terminal velocity is the maximum velocity an object falling through a fluid (in this case atmosphere) can reach. When the drag equals the weight acting on the object (in absolute value), the net force is zero, and the object is no longer accelerating, having then constant velocity. So any object falling from the sky can reach terminal velocity, doesn't need to be a meteor.

Given the conditions set out, and no wind resistance (so no terminal velocity), the impact would be about equivalent to 250kg of TNT, to give people a better reference.

Nowhere near over the top as it was made out to be.

Dex-chan lover
Where's the supervisor god? This devil god trying to mess with current world directly, that is illegal man

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm a bit confused, after remembering all other comments and spoilers I've read in previous chapters
Wasn't faking Dia's death supposed to have been a success?
And another thing
Wasn't the real hero targeted by the goddess supposed to turn out be Dia herself?
or am I completely off-base with the latter? I feel I've completely misunderstood everything.

Dex-chan lover
Let's all be honest: unless he had magic that increases the acceleration, there's no way it his with that much force.

@Cyoteblack speaking with physics only, that attack would have been the equivalent of 1.5 nuclear bombs PER KILOGRAM OF THAT Spear so if the spear weights 10kg that would have been equivalent to 15 bombs.... What doesn't add up is the time because if his magic goes up at 2x gravity for 3 minutes it neets another 6 to go down...

Users who are viewing this thread