Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
"this guy might be the hero so i can't kill him yet"
*proceeds to drop a nuke on him*

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile here I am "so the spear went up and then down super fast, ok"

Fed-Kun's army
@joda1000 leaving aside how much damage it should have done based on mass and acceleration and the fact that such a weapon would most likely not explode in the same way a nuke does, I don't remember it saying how long it took them to move from the tower to the duel location. and if he's doing complex calculations on trajectory, he could have moved the spear in just enough of an arc that it took them the whole 9 minutes to start the agreed upon retreat of the soldiers and move there, probably wouldn't even need to be that far away given how long it usually takes to organize soldiers, even small numbers of them, when they were just mid battle moments before. that said, MC's gotta have a fricken supercomputer for a brain, to calculate the timing, distance, and how the spear would get redirected by the winds as it rose and fell, not to mention factoring for rotational displacement assuming the world works on the same [side of a rotating world facing a star] setup as Earth does, and to position the enemy within at most a couple feet of the actual point of impact.

Group Leader
Y'all are having too much fun in the comment section and I'm just here "kyaaaa-ing" over their first kiss 😍

Double-page supporter
Success 8%? Success 8% on killing the Hero? He just fucking started, he's not even seen the Hero yet - that guy couldn't be a Hero, he was working for the corrupt people killing innocent people.

Lugh's only barely an adult now. What is she expecting? Kill the strongest superhuman in the world as a baby?

Fed-Kun's army
@joda1000
Just saying, but you aren't even considering the time needed for the spear to decelerate, during which it continues going up. The actual time needed is about 13.34 minutes.

The reason the chapter took so long if your wondering is because Kiere Cake decided to make a whole chapter out of the chapter parts since japan releases the chapters of this manga in 3-4 parts, so kiere cake waited until all of chapter 9 was released to make the chapter whole for us, now thats what i call listening to the audience alot of people responded to their chapters that they didnt like chapter parters

Dex-chan lover
@wankerLin
Technically was berserker, but he did have a lance. I'm just surprized that it wasn't his own lance that killed him this time lol. He finally died in a non-suicidal method.

@Kayriel
Well, she was probably looking into the future, maybe.
Also, the hero probably worked with bad people too before turning evil or whatever.
I do agree that Berserker isn't the hero though.

They did something similar in "I am the sorcerer king" but at least there he used magic to negate the air resistance (reduced friction to 0 on the object, and some other magic as well I think) so it could keep accelerating past the normal terminal velocity. Just tossing something really high won't give it a ton of energy when it falls back down, since there is a max velocity it will reach.

@Cyoteblack Scientifically, the spear pretty much came from the outer space if you consider that height here on earth and it is a free falling body with that much height, thus that speed is logical. Though, even with that force, the impact shouldn't be that big due to the form of the object.

@joda1000 What doesn't add up is the distance travelled by the spear upward, considering it was dropped and neglecting the resistance as well when it goes up, it shouldn't be that high. Well, it is a different matter if the spear was thrown upward rather than dropped. As I computed, it needs roughly 9 minutes for the spear to reach the ground from the point it stopped/highest point as per height stated in the manga. Also, with that height and speed, that spear made of metal should be pretty much melted at some point, depends on the material.

@Ribath They're don't give a shit about it because it is a fantasy and with a touch of magic on top of that, so logically speaking don't need to touch that aspect, that negative gravity. What they're talking about is the numerical values of that certain event and the effect of that attack.

Users who are viewing this thread