Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Did those dudes seriously ask what could have been tormenting their boss when they just offered up some children to him?

oh yeah. I’m sure it was issues with his brother. Not the handcuffed and blindfolded child in his room

and yes I know it wasn’t suicide but they don’t know that

Dex-chan lover
Oh these?

My boobies?
My massive fucking titties?
My super stuffed milkies?
My honker bonker doinky boinkies? My fucking fabric stretching wind flapping gravity welling sex mounds? You mean these super duper ultra hyper god damn motherfucking

This is no longer blueballing for my balls ate necrotic.
Rot in hell cuck author

Not related to this chapter, but is your mother really sick? And only 1-2 people are donating? You must be joking. Over the years, many people have donated to you. Please stop trying to gain sympathy for donations. It's quite disgusting if you're using your mother's illness (if it's true) for that.

Dex-chan lover
Erm I think lil nigga got touched by the fatass, and then touched that kid which is a bigggg no no

Dex-chan lover
I don't even care if they do it or not BUT TWO COCKBLOCKS AT ONCE (assassination attempt and the possibility of them having children that she changes her mind) is just too much

Also, his old assassin life is fucked up, but I have a feeling some people are still gonna complain... even though it's obvious that the author IS showing that it's fucked up

Reactions: GK
Double-page supporter
Yeah, they're smushing together a bunch of sequential events into one big pile and I don't really like it. Even though the novels are pretty ok at best, the characters, Lugh especially, remain consistent.

The flash-back was actually really good at portraying what was just a sentence in the novel, but cutting out that Lugh went to brothels to deal with his horniness and pulling back on what was supposed to be Dia and Lughs first intimate night is just lame.

Stories are about the journey, not the destination and the manga is taking a pretty weird route that I don't think is as good as the original.

Dex-chan lover
Unrelated, but what if there was a boob Medusa? Like, it seemed like a woman with huge tits, but it was actually just snakes curled up to look like boobs?

Users who are viewing this thread