Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
I'm not really getting why we needed to see the MC's sex training, if in the end there was no sex here - it ended up being like every other chapter where the girls were heavily flirting with him and were brushed off.
Sure it shows the MC has never really been in love, and love is a little alien to him, but I feel it would have made more sense for him to actually have had passionate sex this chapter to show how passionately he feels about the girls, and to contrast with his previous passionless cold life that we were just shown.

Oh she's major with that plot of hers alright
I can see some big D-D-developments coming. :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Did those dudes seriously ask what could have been tormenting their boss when they just offered up some children to him?

oh yeah. I’m sure it was issues with his brother. Not the handcuffed and blindfolded child in his room

and yes I know it wasn’t suicide but they don’t know that
That’s the joke… :haa:

Dex-chan lover
I'm not really getting why we needed to see the MC's sex training, if in the end there was no sex here - it ended up being like every other chapter where the girls were heavily flirting with him and were brushed off.
Sure it shows the MC has never really been in love, and love is a little alien to him, but I feel it would have made more sense for him to actually have had passionate sex this chapter to show how passionately he feels about the girls, and to contrast with his previous passionless cold life that we were just shown.

I can see some big D-D-developments coming. :dogkek:
That's what actually happened in the LN. I have no idea why they skipped it, it's not like there are actual sex scenes, it's all fade-to-black, so they wouldn't have had to draw it. I hate when adaptations do this kind of hack-job editing.

Dex-chan lover
The situation went from almost fcking to holy fcking sht

I'm liking the development between Lugh and Dia though 🍜🥀

Dex-chan lover
lol You're no adult, Dia. Neither in mind nor body especially; Tsukiyo Rui, and those who share his vile tastes, wouldn't have it any other way.

Speaking of, the great enemy--Big Tits--appears.

Users who are viewing this thread