Sekai Saikyou no Doryokuka: Sainou ga (Doryoku) Datta no de Kouritsu Yoku Kikakugai no Doryoku o Shitemiru - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Decent, but it seems like that wisdom skill might be a bit hax if it leads him to the answer that fast

Dex-chan lover
Looking forward to his adventure, but still could use a bit more time for his training.

This chapter was pretty hard to understand, unlike the previous one. I recommend getting the proofreader for that chapter back if you can

Aggregator gang
I like the story. Not %100 original of course but it has some nice elements for it. Plus eventhough people laugh at “effort” his skill “wisdom” is clearly op

Dex-chan lover
Seems fairly good so far, if not a bit rushed and cliché. Those last few panels basically confirmed he’s getting a harem despite the whole premise being based off of his childhood love. A bit disappointing. I was hoping for a more serious journey and then a nice reunion romance (not too many chapters, but enough) later.

Dex-chan lover
"those who explored beasts in the world of demons, named them demons"

Well damn, you don't say.

Fed-Kun's army
Aww, I want to at least see him struggle with that since it's also an effort. Even if there's a time skip of at least a month or so. Well, that's fine.

Ank

Double-page supporter
difficult to read, lots of stuff doesnt make any sense its not english

Users who are viewing this thread